EHX spending spree! Weeeeeeee!

• Members

So I've gone over the edge during this last week. Lots of great bargain$ to be had this time of year, so I couldn't resist.

I'm still waiting for all this stuff to arrive.

I've never seen the vintage version of the Headphone Amp before. I was considering picking up the new version, but then this came up and I couldn't resist:

!Bz2w,EwBGk~$(KGrHqZ,!iwEw5K+Pc2mBM(zj6J

I'm not like a huge Frampton fan or anything, but this one was in great shape with an extra tube. I can't wait to try it out:

!B0jQ,5Q!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!jcE)pZJleRsBM,)0f5

I already have one of these, and I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE it!!! It will be great to have 2 of them now, one for bass lines, and another for soft pad melodies:

!B0d25I!CWk~$(KGrHqN,!icEw5rOJeqNBM,bznD

I already have a Holier, a Holiest, and a Cathedral :o but this came with the original wooden box, and the price was right, so I had to jump on it. What a classic!

!B0d6NkQBWk~$(KGrHqYOKk!E)QcRHsw)BM,cB17

I've been waiting a long time on this baby, and I hope it didn't get lost in the mail. I'll do a full write up on it as soon as it arrives. Busk, baby, busk!

!BzGCDfw!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKn!Ew9)B+CdZBMUd(Ud

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow
:love:

i still dont understand your obsession with ehx
:lol:
but if it makes you happy...

:thu:

This is the best explanation I can come up with - their old stuff makes me feel like an 8 year old waking up early on a Saturday morning in the 70s, pouring a bowl of Captain Crunch, digging for the toy, sitting in front of the telly, and watching Super Friends.

Yeah, I know :freak:

• Members

This is the best explanation I can come up with - their old stuff makes me feel like an 8 year old waking up early on a Saturday morning in the 70s, pouring a bowl of Captain Crunch, digging for the toy, sitting in front of the telly, and watching Super Friends.

Yeah, I know
:freak:

that about sums up the whole gear game for me. :thu:

enjoy your new toys man!

• Members

OMG!!!!! the minisynth is SO COOL....i had one in 1982, LOVED that thing.

i don't see them come up for sale often....

how much do they fetch these days?

the mylar keyboard is {censored}....but those little synths can sound MASSIVE if you know how to work them :thu::thu::thu:

• Members

OMG!!!!! the minisynth is SO COOL....i had one in 1982, LOVED that thing.

i don't see them come up for sale often....

how much do they fetch these days?

the mylar keyboard is {censored}....but those little synths can sound MASSIVE if you know how to work them

Totally. I would love to find a mod that would allow me to use an external keyboard of some kind.

But yeah, super fat tones, and super dreamy ones too - everything from Rush and Van Halen, to Gary Numan and Duran Duran.

The prices range anywhere from $50 to $1000 depending on the condition of the unit... and in my case, how quickly you see it arrive and hit the Buy It Now button ;)

• Members

this wknd would be a good skype time

yeah, for sure... I'll email you Saturday 'my morning' when I know what I'm doing, so when you wake up and read it you'll have an idea of when I'll be around...

...look forward to chatting! :thu:

Archived