New Cab Day!

NITEFLY182

• Members

Now I'm not usually one to buy an oddly-colored cabinet but my friend Wes had this spare unloaded Avatar cab that he was using as a dummy for touring a while back. He and the other guitarist in the band both bought a pair of cabs when they were at Avatar but could only afford speakers for one each at the time they were on that tour so they used the dummy cab as a bottom and set the live cab on top. He's had this cab sitting in the living room of the house we practice in for a bit and I asked him how those cabs were. He said he likes his a lot and offered me this one for pretty cheap. Bought some G12T-75 from a guy in a parking lot last night and dropped 'em in for practice. Does the job and wasn't expensive either. Now I dont have to beat up my fancy cabs all over town :) Plus its a rad white cab with gold cloth. Baller as hell.

46658_965549204548_5709958_51879634_8063

• Members
Now I'm not usually one to buy an oddly-colored cabinet but my friend Wes had this spare unloaded Avatar cab that he was using as a dummy for touring a while back.
He and the other guitarist in the band both bought a pair of cabs when they were at Avatar but could only afford speakers for one each at the time they were on that tour so they used the dummy cab as a bottom and set the live cab on top.
He's had this cab sitting in the living room of the house we practice in for a bit and I asked him how those cabs were. He said he likes his a lot and offered me this one for pretty cheap. Bought some G12T-75 from a guy in a parking lot last night and dropped 'em in for practice. Does the job and wasn't expensive either. Now I dont have to beat up my fancy cabs all over town
:)
Plus its a rad white cab with gold cloth. Baller as hell.

Archived