New Keeley Overdrive - did I miss this?

andreas

• Members

I don't see the price as that big of an issue. Keeley has been at the forefront of the boutique business for a long time. If he wants to charge $229, that's his business. Lots of overdrives out there that cost more, I can't say whether this is worth it or not, til I hear it. But to say it's too expensive without playing it in your rig first, is {censored}in stupid.

• Members
I don't see the price as that big of an issue. Keeley has been at the forefront of the boutique business for a long time. If he wants to charge $229, that's his business. Lots of overdrives out there that cost more, I can't say whether this is worth it or not, til I hear it. But to say it's too expensive without playing it in your rig first, is {censored}in stupid.

Amen and then some. :thu:

• Members
It seems Keeley has a new overdrive pedal out... Can't find any threads about it. Already old news, or did it pass under the HCFX radar?

http://www.robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=58

Mr Bluetone has lathered all about this one in an email he sent after playing through one - he was pumped. And it's no surprise to any of you long term brethern on here - that he and I are huge Keeley fans. Keeley's earned it :cool:

Archived