Post Your Rig (Fall Edition)

manchester

• Members

I didnt know ceriatone had a Hiwatt clone.. Which one is it? How many watts? Did you put it together yourself??

:thu:

it's the HeyWhat!? line. i have the HeyWhat!? 504 which is a dr504 clone. It took me 4 or 5 days (first amp i've ever built), but the thing is clean as a whistle and LOUD as hell. With the amp cranked i get literally no hiss or hum, just feedback when i don't mute the strings.

the head cabinet is made by sourmash cabs in tampa fl. great stuff for very little money.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kind of a repost but last pic of my Tele with a BLACK guard/ring... also my acoustic will be stripped entirely of it's pickguard privileges.

143zwyg.jpg

To me, this shows how a nice photo can make any gear look appealing to me

Nothing in there I've ever really lusted after or considered buying, but for some reason I hear myself thinking "I'd play that..."

nice tele though :thu:

• Members

Ronald MacDonald himself could design a new burger called the "Win Burger".

It could become more famous than the Big Mac and change the lives of billions of people. Bringing light to the dark, hope to the hopeless and freedom to the opressed.

The Win Sauce for the aforementioned burger would come from these photos. Literally.

IMG_1354_5_6.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg
4731209016_318bfb730d_b.jpg

• Members

To me, this shows how a nice photo can make any gear look appealing to me

Nothing in there I've ever really lusted after or considered buying, but for some reason I hear myself thinking "I'd play that..."

nice tele though
:thu:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it :wave:

Archived