Post Your Rig (Fall Edition)

manchester

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks dude.

Yeah, Curtis and I hang out sometimes. I guess.

(PS your rig is awesome.)

I doubt you remember but you and i met at a show your band played right after you received your emperor cab. It was at some old movie theatre downtown or something. Im Scott, Curtis' and rodney's friend from Regina.

• Members

I doubt you remember but you and i met at a show your band played right after you received your emperor cab. It was at some old movie theatre downtown or something. Im Scott, Curtis' and rodney's friend from Regina.

I just got this cab this week!

You probably met Ryan, I'm sorry that I don't remember you if we were introduced.

My body is young but my mind is old (read: dumb).

• Members

I just got this cab this week!

You probably met Ryan, I'm sorry that I don't remember you if we were introduced.

My body is young but my mind is old (read: dumb).

Haha well i met your whole band. Lol.

So which one are you? Haha.

And is that MySpace link Tel Fyr a reference to Morrowind? Lol

• Members
4567842402_4e9f966997_z.jpg

New addition the Mighty SG

5084339698_5360e41f2e.jpg

I've been using the Ric's a lot recently but now in a Gibson phase. Not used much and not pictured is a Gibson archtop currently having a refret by Charlie Chandler.

Amp

4588850240_3fb9a578ec_z.jpg

The amp has just been retooobed and I put a new speaker in 2 years ago, I didnt like the Jensen...

5083743615_a738ae0301_z.jpg

I've just bought a Pedaltrain/power combo, nearly assembled it correctly and wired in the pedals

5084339582_4815ab0acd_z.jpg

Signal flow is comp AB-A Klon Echotap B FD2 SMMH to AB A amp B tunernot pictured are various pedals including my backup system of KOT and DMM.

• Members
thought i had posted to this thread already but i don't see my rig .....

IMG_7428.jpg

P6250192-1.jpg

IMG_8380-1.jpg

This might sound like an odd question, but seeing that you play in Austin and your rig looks pretty familiar, did your band open up for Quiet Company a few months back at The Parish? If so, I definitely saw you guys :thu:

If not, I still dig the rig.

• Members
5086942236_6b116ce2eb.jpg

{censored}ty not my phone pic is {censored}ty.

But, Esquire I built goes in to:

transparent overdrive V1, turbo rat, black russian big muff, Dl-4, verbzilla, then in to an 1970 Ampeg V4, played through a JCM900 4x12 with G12t-75s. My other amp is on the other side of the room. Mid 70s Ampeg B25b, through a avatar 2x12 with hellatone 60s.

• Members
...wat?

This might sound like an odd question, but seeing that you play in Austin and your rig looks pretty familiar, did your band open up for Quiet Company a few months back at The Parish? If so, I definitely saw you guys
:thu:

If not, I still dig the rig.

thanks bro -- no it wasn't us but that would have been a sweet gig :p the Parish is an awesome sounding room .......

Archived