What is your opinion regarding this guitar?

Operator

• Members
i am a bo didley freak, i love it. there are a bunch of brain dead people on this forum now, which is sad in itself. I had no idea there were so many idiots picking up guitars these days. oye vey.

So if you dislike that one butt ugly guitar associated with that 50s-rocker you automatically have no taste in music/no soul/no right to be a guitar player?:confused:

• Members

i am a bo didley freak, i love it. there are a bunch of brain dead people on this forum now, which is sad in itself. I had no idea there were so many idiots picking up guitars these days. oye vey.

i love bo diddley too, but the question was on my opinion of the guitar. i think it's ugly and impractical.

• Members

well if you had ever seen Bo Didley PLAY THE GUITAR there is no way you could be hatin on it. shaking my head in disbelief.

again, the question is not of my opinion of bo diddley playing that guitar, he plays it amazingly and it suits him, and his style of playing, perfectly.

but my opinion of the guitar is that it would be uncomfortable to play; it wouldn't sit on the knee well, and access to the top frets would be restricted.

it just doesn't suit my style of playing well.

Archived