Who has two boards?

mike.sartori

• Members

I usually have one stationary board and one that I change out because I'm always playing with different people. I'm about to goto 2 seperate boards in 1 band though. We aren't using a bassist and I'm playing a baritone to make up for it. It will essentially be this:

Baritone - a/b box

line a-Pog (always on), Dark Fuzz (Sitori Sonics fuzz basically a boost and tweaked Bass Fuzz. St. Vincent's bassist is using one now.), Moog Low Pass, Ampeg V4, 2x15 cabinet

line b-Megalith, Super Bee, *undecided bitcrusher*, Phaseur Moire, Moog Ring Mod, Valveklipper, Dmm, Ekdahl Moisturizer, Matamp Gt100, 4x12 & 2x12.

Hopefully all the cabs will be replaced with Emperors before long. I am running the baritone through line a to cop a pseudo bass sound. It is slightly lower in the mix than line b.

• Members
I usually have one stationary board and one that I change out because I'm always playing with different people. I'm about to goto 2 seperate boards in 1 band though. We aren't using a bassist and I'm playing a baritone to make up for it. It will essentially be this:

Baritone - a/b box

line a-Pog (always on), Dark Fuzz (Sitori Sonics fuzz basically a boost and tweaked Bass Fuzz. St. Vincent's bassist is using one now.), Moog Low Pass, Ampeg V4, 2x15 cabinet

line b-Megalith, Super Bee, *undecided bitcrusher*, Phaseur Moire, Moog Ring Mod, Valveklipper, Dmm, Ekdahl Moisturizer, Matamp Gt100, 4x12 & 2x12.

Hopefully all the cabs will be replaced with Emperors before long. I am running the baritone through line a to cop a pseudo bass sound. It is slightly lower in the mix than line b.

HOLY {censored}
:eek::eek::eek:

:love::love::love:
This sounds beyond beautiful.
Do you have any pics?

• Members
I'm sure I've seen that. I can't remember the company unfortunately, but I can definitely remember seeing a pedalboard that had a mount for a mic stand on it. It was one of the boutique pedal board makers...

Here's the cheap one (at $130, "cheap" is relative):
PC95MX.jpg
http://adirondackguitar.com/essentiasls/core_one/pedal_board.htm

Can't find the boutique version...

I would be really happy to find a mic stand whose base is a flat piece of metal that can slide under my pedal board. I like to be centered behind my board, but that means the tripod base is least stable and almost always falls over toward me. My only other option is to put it off to one side or the other, which means I either don't get to be centered on the board or my boom stand spins if I push the mic with my mouth.

• Members

I've thought about making my board(s) modular. Maybe build a core board with essentials, and a footswitchable single loop that can be sent out to auxiliary boards- filters, acoustic, modulation, etc. That way I could insert an entire board into the signal path quickly and easily.

Archived