Simpsons intro last night

RoboPimp

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
compared to the {censored}ty "tagging" we get in Dublin,

Banksy is Graffiti's Da Vinci

His work's never struck me as being that special. He produces graffiti the Guardian approves of :D

Taking something like this Simpsons intro, it's not controversial at all, despite the Mail claims. That it stands out as being more edgy says a lot more for how {censored}ing placid and tame the mainstream media is.

It also says a lot about how far the Simpsons has fallen. Once it had the balls to critique America: now it has to import a Brit to take the piss out of the show.

• Members
His work's never struck me as being that special. He produces graffiti the Guardian approves of
:D

Taking something like this Simpsons intro, it's not controversial at all, despite the Mail claims. That it stands out as being more edgy says a lot more for how {censored}ing placid and tame the mainstream media is.

It also says a lot about how far the Simpsons has fallen. Once it had the balls to critique America: now it has to import a Brit to take the piss out of the show.

I've read "wall and piece"

and for a coffee table book I found some of his work very funny and some of it quite thoughtful :idk:

I totally agree that the Simpsons jumped the shark years ago though

• Members

I've read "wall and piece"

and for a coffee table book I found some of his work very funny and some of it quite thoughtful
:idk:

I've read "Wall and piece" too. The title alone reflects how I feel about his stuff: very obvious. He's like an artistic Jimmy Carr with a {censored}load of 1st year student politics thrown in. As witnessed here:

n516365978_104222_40951.jpg

Charlie Brooker said it right years ago:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2006/sep/22/arts.visualarts

Archived