This is my guitar. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

RadioSilence

• Members

This is my guitar. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My guitar, without me, is useless. Without my guitar, I am useless. I must play my guitar true. I must play better than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must out-play him before he out-plays me. I will...

My guitar and myself know that what counts in this war is not the notes we play, the noise of our fuzz pedals, nor the feedback we make. We know that it is the music that counts. We will make music...

My guitar is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its neck and its pickups. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my guitar tuned and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before Jimi, I swear this creed. My guitar and myself are the defenders of this world. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace.

i'm doing it wrong? i've never saluted in my life before
:D

edit:
Benny+hill.JPG

1. You salute with your right hand, not your left.

2. The open palm thing is "correct" where you come from, but incorrect where I come from. I was giving you a gentle :poke: over our national differences in terms of form. ;)

Archived