forum members with Youtube Channel Gear Demos...post here

Johansolo

• Members

lol, me too, I checked the other demo's on your channel....good stuff! I'm really digging that t-rex comp-nova, but is it really worth the $300? I think I'm gonna get a BBE Benchpress, it's supposedly a Ross clone.

i bought it used for a lot lot less...so it was worth it.

its great transparent and if you use single coils, will find it very useful.

its doesnt like any of my guitars with humbuckers thou (whcih is what i had the route66 for)

the BBE benchpress looks interesting...be sure to post a demo once you get it:thu:

lots of great channels posted, id already subscribed to some already (mainly the aussie ones) but ill be wasting my xmas holidays sifting throught all of your vids.

• Members

Hey cool! Nice to see ya around here. Paul was super gracious and threw my video up among all your guy's awesome tromboner demos. I'd put the wavy smiley but I don't see a way to insert it into this post (and I don't have it memorized).

I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of your demos when I get some time today.

• Members

Hey cool! Nice to see ya around here. Paul was super gracious and threw my video up among all your guy's awesome tromboner demos. I'd put the wavy smiley but I don't see a way to insert it into this post (and I don't have it memorized).

I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of your demos when I get some time today.

Yes Paul does make some of the best pedals out there - I ordered an

Archived