Musicrooms, man-caves, home-studios... Whatever you call it, post yours!

HeimBrent

• Members

Haven't seen something like this in a while? This place triples as a musicroom, an office and a workshop, but that's a whole other story.

So! This is where the magic happens.

IMG_5139.jpg

A "closeup"

IMG_5142.jpg

The "recording rack". None of it normally connected, but I use some of it from time to time. Primarily though, it's a storageplace for rackstuff that's not in my guitarrig.

IMG_5141.jpg

My primary guitarrig

IMG_5145.jpg

And the belonging pedalboard

IMG_5146.jpg

A few more guitars and another "storagethingy". Assorted pedals that I don't want on my board on top, an old taperecorder that I rarely use, and when I use it it's mostly as a "guitaramp" and a bunch of tools and electric components.

IMG_5147.jpg

More guitars, and few drums

IMG_5149.jpg

My organs. The one on the right doubles as a piano when I feel like recording stuff like that.

IMG_5150.jpg

Some assorted pieces of gear missing, from I can tell, but that's another story.

• Members

Wow, ^that's a pretty awesome home space. Converted den?

Total shitshow right now, just got back from non denominational holiday break and haven't had time to set up much. There's a Peavey t40 in a case out of the shots and my roommate stuck all his gear in his room to record some noise shit. I'm picking up my Mesa this saturday too so that's why there's no amps at all, besides a bass amp and a fender ss shitbox.

2 months ago:

11062010047.jpg

Today:

01052011074.jpg

01052011072.jpg

01052011075.jpg

• Members

Note to self- Why do I only have just one guitar?

Having just one is the only thing that works long term. You only need one, maybe two(one electric and one acoustic). Once you've started buying guitars you don't really need, it's no coming back.

Archived