OT : Android Apps

ambient

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude, all people did was refute what you said. Nothing wrong with that, and nothing wrong with making a mistake and posting the wrong number.
:idk:

Dude, why do you keep dragging this out. I admitted i {censored}ed up by quoting an incorrect number, i apologised. THE END.

• Members

Dude, why do you keep dragging this out. I admitted i {censored}ed up by quoting an incorrect number, i apologised. THE END.

I was wondering the same thing, I didn't really think it was a big deal but you keep going on about it...I was saying it's not a problem.

• Members

im debating an android and the iphone4 for verizon.

which would be better for that particular network?

I know nothing about U.S. carriers and data plans, I'm assuming Verizon are the ones that carry the Iphone there?

What kinda stuff are you wanting to do with it?

• Members

im debating an android and the iphone4 for verizon.

which would be better for that particular network?

I don't think it depends so much on which phone works better on the network. It more or less depends on what you want to do with the phone. If that makes sense.

• Members

I don't think it depends so much on which phone works better on the network. It more or less depends on what you want to do with the phone. If that makes sense.

yea but android phones vary from network to network as does some of the firmware and 'bloatware'.

• Members

yea but android phones vary from network to network as does some of the firmware and 'bloatware'.

Yeah, I'm not denying that. Verizon and Sprint has some of the worst bloatware on the market (all of which can be easily remedied, of course). My point is in terms of function and usability of the phones themselves.

• Members

I {censored}ing hate my Droid X. the app store is so {censored}ty in comparison to what is available for the iphone.

Meh, I wouldn't compare one phone to the others :idk:. The market place is kind of hard to find good apps from I've found.

• Members

yea, i still gotta root this bastard. Another reason I like the iphone is that apple would never let a carrier touch their os.

I don't think it was the carrier's idea at all to keep the bootloader locked seeing as how there are plenty of Android phones on AT&T and Verizon that aren't locked down, just the Motorolas.

• Members

I'd go with an iPhone since I read somewhere on this forum that 40% of Android apps have malware.

I read that 73.46% of statistics are made up, and that the probability that they are actually correct is only like 26.40%.

64% of chicks think a guy with an iPhone is sexy, and only 3% know what an android is.

• Members

I am pretty new to smart phones. I may pick one up this weekend. I saw a nice demo of the Motorola Atrix which I guess is the newest model of the android? It has a desktop dock and a laptop dock. I guess its either this or the Iphone 4. Any suggestions? It would be so hot if i could use this to make gear demos for U2b.

• Members

I don't think it was the carrier's idea at all to keep the bootloader locked seeing as how there are plenty of Android phones on AT&T and Verizon that aren't locked down, just the Motorolas.

good point, I guess I meant the manufacturer. Motoblur is such a pain in the ass. The bloatware wouldn't bother me if it was uninstallable. It's just {censored}ing ridiculous that I have to deal with {censored} I don't want and will never touch so motorola could get a paycheck.

Archived