Post your artwork / poetry / photography / anything other than m00zak thread.

amarr1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a higher resolution version of that thing here:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5052/5486476095_a5e608399c_o.jpg

where you can see all the scrawls and overlays.

this is actually concept art for a visual novel/comic sort of thing that I've wanted to do for literally 10 years. I manage to do only four or five images a year because of how many useless {censored}ing hobbies I have. :facepalm:.

I want to watch Tape make something like that in photoshop... I feel like I could learn a lot, because that is so far beyond my abilities in photoshop that it blows my mind.

watching me would take a long time. if I had to guestimate, there about 30 horus of work in that one picture (linked above). 25 of those hours in 3ds max, trying shapes, seeign what works, starting over. it would be very boring.

• Members

watching me would take a long time. if I had to guestimate, there about 30 horus of work in that one picture (linked above). 25 of those hours in 3ds max, trying shapes, seeign what works, starting over. it would be very boring.

Ya know, that actually sounds pretty interesting to be honest... but I am the type to watch hours worth of video blogs from photographers about workflow, which ranks up there as one of the most boring things of all time.

Archived