Phil... Is it possible to get an eTranscript of ALL of our own posts at Har Central?

• Members
I'll have to check into that; to the best of my knowledge, short of hitting "find all posts by user", and then seeing the resulting list of (in your case) 13,529 individual posts, I don't think there's any way to do it so that you get it all on one document...

Thanks for checking, Phil :cool:

• Members

You wont get that many posts though. Well actually, he might. Users here longer than a few years have little evidence of their posts from more than a few years ago. Lots of people here can probably find their first post. AFAIK my record here goes back less than half of the time I've been visiting this site.

• Members

It will come back to haunt you if you become rich or famous

bahah, this is why i hope to never get on Phil's bad side, not that i think i could/would. ive refrained from posting many things in the past few years since deciding to become a professional musician :thu:

• Members

i'm so glad this internet wasn't the thing it is now when i was an angsty teenager
:lol:
it was a wasteland back then, even google didn't even exist until i was in college.

on another forum i visit, if anyone gets ahold of your facebook/pic they will ruin your life basically

if i became famous i would post as a random dude talking trash about my real-self on messageboards. god that'd be hilarious..

• Members

bahah, this is why i hope to never get on Phil's bad side, not that i think i could/would. ive refrained from posting many things in the past few years since deciding to become a professional musician
:thu:

You should also avoid doing internet searches, or using someone elses router. All of that is being logged also ;)

The internet is the single greatest conspiracy ever created to keep the masses controlled.

Archived