Post Your Rig (Spring Edition)

Strat87

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll bet that rig sounds incredible. I just hope you get the chance to really turn it up.

I usually run the Marshall into the 2x12 and the Soldano into the 4x12 Emperor, but today I set them up to run the Marshall into both Emperors and the Soldano into the 5150. Sounds EPIC!!! I probably won't do that live because of space issues (other guitarist runs 2 heads and cabs as well), but we do crank the {censored} out of them. This rig also doubles as my bedroom amp.

• Members

Holy {censored}snacks, nice rig. White tolex for the win!

It's not tolex. The cab is stained with white laquer. Up close it looks even better than tolex, but my photography skills suck something fierce.

• Members

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dude, seriously, I need new pants....

I jizzed all in mine when I crunk this up earlier. I looked out the window and the neighbor across the street was nodding in time with my riffing.

• Members

People might say what they want, but playing a half or especially a fullstack is such an awesome feeling.

You need to feel your knees trembling and the air around you moving. So do you really need a 4x12...yes you do! :D

• Members

People might say what they want, but playing a half or especially a fullstack is such an awesome feeling.

You need to feel your knees trembling and the air around you moving. So do you really need a 4x12...yes you do!
:D

:thu:

We don't have a bassist, so this makes up for it. There are parts where we hit certain notes and I get a little dizzy from all the low end. It doesn't sound farty at all though.

• Members

You need to feel your knees trembling and the air around you moving. So do you really need a 4x12...yes you do!
:D

rock and roll starts when your amps are so loud your balls are jiggling.

• Members

My rig is incredibly sloppy at the moment. I haven't gotten a chance to properly hook up the pedal board over the past few days.

Amp:

Blackstar HT Studio 20

TZCh4l.jpg

Pedal board:

DAxD6l.jpg

9GEHml.jpg

Into amp:

Dunlop Crybaby (TB Mod + Stinkfoot circuit mods > Barbed LTD SR clone > Zvex Box of Rock clone > GuitarPCB G.B.O.M. Big Muff > Zvex SHO clone > True Bypass Looper with a Digitech EX-7 and Dunlop Volume pedal.

Effects Loop:

EA Tremolo Clone with Green Ringer switch > Sioux Guitars Flood of '69 Flanger > EHX Small Clone (switching to Neo Clone soon) > EHX Small Stone (switching to Nano Stone soon) > Tech 21 Boost RVB (switching to TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb soon) > EHX Memory Toy > EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai > DOD FX40B EQ.

Guitars:

Fender J Mascis Jazzmaster

Epiphone Hummingbird

05FPTl.jpg

Archived