Reeza1 Vs Reeza2

jorhay1

• Members

Sorry if this has been posted a million times

but I couldn't find anything here, YouTube, or even on Google.

I'd like to see a shoot out, read a review with a comparison,

hear from any one that has used both, and know the strengths/weaknesses of either.

I have a V1 and want to know if I should get the V2

Having the V1, I feel like I got assed out, esp because they came out with the V2 a month after I paid $225 bucks for the V1:mad:

Don't get me wrong, I like the V1

Thanks

• Members

search harder

The 2. Generation ReezaFRATzitz is based on the best sounding Reeza RF-1 we could find. We added a low and high frequency control that gives you unprecedented midrange control.

Also added are the ingenious circuit: 'untrue bypass' that at Emma electronic is known as 'the overlord of the beast'. There are many myths about mechanical true bypass. often a true bypass is of no benefit to your signal chain. We chose the best solution for the ReezaFRATzitz RF-2.

http://www.emmaelectronic.com/products/page41/page41.html

• Members

search harder

yeah i had seen that little ditty on the Emma site promoting the V2.

Please re-read the OP

It doesn't address a single thing in my post as it's not a user comparison, a review, or just someone who has had/used both and want's to chime in.

In fact your post is indicative how the side by side of the two versions get routinely ignored.

Your post sounds exactly like your avatar looks lol

Anyone with a real reply want to jump in?

• Members

I have both. If you like the 1 there is no need to get the 2. You can accomplish most of the sounds from the 2 with the 1 but the 2 is maybe easier to tweak if you find it tough to dial in the right tone settings. The independent treble and bass on the 2 are nice but definitely not neccessary.

• Members

Nitefly, is the amount of volume this pedal has any different from V1 to V2? I recall the V1 that I had, which was really good, had a ton of volume, more than necessary for home use, but that's often an issue for me. Maybe V2 has a bit less? It's a really good pedal as I recall. I wonder how it would mate with an AC15?

• Members

I have both. If you like the 1 there is no need to get the 2. You can accomplish most of the sounds from the 2 with the 1 but the 2 is maybe easier to tweak if you find it tough to dial in the right tone settings. The independent treble and bass on the 2 are nice but definitely not neccessary.

IOU:

1 12 pack of (your choice) beer.

THNX!

Archived