OT: IT'S TIME... Who are you voting for ... ???

Diametro

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
oh no a blacky is president

Stop being so dramatic. If this country can survive your lord and savior bush, it could survive ANYTHING.

BTW smartass...I voted for a black man for senator of MY state in 2006. So knock off the racist {censored} please.

[YOUTUBE]QJyS1WJNisM[/YOUTUBE]

Tell me how the above video makes sense to you in the New Omerica.

• Members

your anger and insane moonbattery is making my joyful joy more joyous and joyful.

BTW smartass...I voted for a black man for senator of MY state in 2006. So knock off the racist {censored} please.

ladies and gentleman, I give you the FIRST post from pighood thats 100% english and not mindless baby talk.

Im proud to be the one that caused it.

thank you all.

• Members
A similar reaction to Palestinian citizens on 9/12/01.

You have been HAD.

I think you meant to say "from Palestinian..."

I was HAD when I voted for Bush in 2000...and your comment is completly irrelevant anyways...all I mentioned was that a non american is looking closely to the election just as the rest of the world is...as the rest of the world was totally confused in 04 when America re-elected the same idiot...

• Members
LOL, well with a raging war across the world sucking money faster than it can be printed, lost credibility around the world, and complete ecomonic colapse...I got new for ya piggy....your country has been perishing for the last 6 years.

So now our credibility is restored?

Whisper sweet chocolate nothings in my ear! :thu:

• Members

So now our credibility is restored?

Whisper sweet chocolate nothings in my ear!
:thu:

I guess we will see wont we? Bush had 8 years to make it work and couldnt and you want to FRY Obama 30 seconds after he won and months before he takes the position...face it pig...you just play party politics to a TEE! You simply hate Obama not because of anything he says or his plans but just because he is a DEMOCRAT...the D word. Makes me glad Im a registered independent...cause the only people more full of {censored} than the Democrats are the REPUBLICANS...yes the R word.

• Members
I guess we will see wont we? Ya Bush had 8 years to make it work and couldnt and you want to FRY Obama 30 seconds after he won and months before he takes the position...face it pig...you just play party politics to a TEE! You simply hate Obama not because of anything he says or his plans but just because he is a DEMOCRAT...the D word.

You just don't get it. But mark my words, you will.

Enjoy the honeymoon, as divorce papers will be signed very shortly.

I'm out.

• Members

pighood, I've always had respect for your obvious intelligence. I think your current state of distress is negatively affecting your judgement.

Me, here's my prediction. Serious end-of-the-country {censored} is going to go down, probably within the time frame you're stating. It's already in the works; we know this. Sadly however, it's actually designed and directed by the folks who've infiltrated the right wing of our political system (subverting it from the aims of "real" conservatives, whose goals and ideals are quite worthy of respect). They are already planning another Reichstag powergrab; I can't predict who will get blamed.

You'll probably look back on this day and suspect that it's all because of Obama and whatever conspiracies you see with him...
I pray that the Obama administration can act to foil this travesty before it plays out to conclusion. It's not them that's behind it.

Anyway, tin foil hats for everybody... Happy Election, Go Obama, and let's all work together to survive the coming war between free humans and the corporate hivemind. Cheers! cheers.gif

• Members

Right on cue, Israel and Hamas exchange blows. Jesus, this is going to be tough.

I have to say, frankly, neither McCain or Obama are ideal leaders for this country right now. I mean I know you guys are happy with the positive message and all, and the election of a black dude to the Presidency is indeed significant, but neither person really has shown me that they are (potentially) capable of handling the delicate times ahead. We're not out of the woods by a long shot on many fronts: the economy; the real puppet masters to the east, Russia and China are acting like the cold war never ended (which it didn't, so I guess I can't blame them); some seriously {censored}ed up domestic matters. On the latter, especially, I don't trust Obama at all.

For foreign relations, I hope, at least, O is as conniving and ruthless as he was during his campaign. Sort of a Putin-west.

In my view more government is the antithesis of what we need now, and O has promised heaps more instead. Ugh.

I wish the country good luck, and I mean that.