OT: IT'S TIME... Who are you voting for ... ???

Diametro

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well THIS ought to go well.
:facepalm:

:lol::arg::snax:

Obama.

I despise McCain, frantic flip flop politics, and how he doesn't tell us what the hell he's about and instead constantly talks {censored} about his opponent. I know he keeps his ideas in the dark so he would allow himself to do whatever the hell he wants to with our country. You can't run a country :facepalm::deadhorse: I'll stop here.

• Members

I haven't decided.

Don't really want to vote for Obama, but I'm really pissed off at the GOP for the last 8 years of BS. I'm not a hard core either way, I'm a Republican/Conservative, but a moderate one at that.

I don't want big Government or higher taxes. I'd like to see someone actually represent the people, instead of their own best interest(s) and that of their buddies.

I'll probably just write in some random name.

• Members

Since California isn't close, I'll vote for Nader. If somehow the polls show it under contention at the last minute, I'll vote for Obama. Obama = lesser evil. McCain = vicious, right wing, red baiting fraud. Palin = less qualified for president than most people on this list. Obama has a winning way about him, but his policies don't really represent much of a change in general, just a bit of a change from George Bush. Clinton wasn't much different in her policies than Obama, but I thought that she had a bit less integrity. They all suck, really.

I also think that you can get an idea about how someone will govern by how they run their campaign. McCain/Palin ran an absolutely digusting campaign.

• Members

I voted nearly six weeks ago before I left South Carolina knowing it would take me awhile to re-register in Georgia where I now live. SC doesn't have early voting but they do have "emergency voting" for this very purpose.

I'm an independent... I met McCain when he ran in 2004 and my wife met him and Cindy at a stop this year... none the less we both voted for Obama. The GOP is like a headless chicken this year.

I suspect there will be chaos this Tuesday... we're already seeing very long lines for voting in the Atlanta region where early voting is allowed and some counties are already extending poll hours.

• Members

im still confused as to why matt gonzales is running with nader.. living in CA, i dont have to worry about the presidential race so much, more focused on the local propositions.

no on 8, I hope

I am out in Dublin ( close to bible thumper land over the Altamont Pass) where the faux christian wack jobs wave their little Prop 8 signs around on street corners

• Members

I voted nearly six weeks ago before I left South Carolina knowing it would take me awhile to re-register in Georgia where I now live. SC doesn't have early voting but they do have "emergency voting" for this very purpose.

I'm an independent... I met McCain when he ran in 2004 and my wife met him and Cindy at a stop this year... none the less we both voted for Obama. The GOP is like a headless chicken this year.

I suspect there will be chaos this Tuesday... we're already seeing very long lines for voting in the Atlanta region where early voting is allowed and some counties are already extending poll hours.

can't you mail in your ballot ?

I mailed mine a week ago

• Members

This thread is even more hilarious than the "Hai Guyz!" one! :p

Seriously, some of you folks are cracking me up with this talk..... as if voting for the corporate war shill is going to make a difference as opposed to voting for the corporate bank shill.

We haven't had a REAL choice or a REAL election since JFK was assassinated. It was a coup d

• Members

This thread is even more hilarious than the "Hai Guyz!" one! :p

Seriously, some of you folks are cracking me up with this talk..... as if voting for the corporate war shill is going to make a difference as opposed to voting for the corporate bank shill.

We haven't had a REAL choice or a REAL election since JFK was assassinated. It was a coup d

• Members

voting for Obama will make a difference for some people. So it comes down to a choice of helping them, or going for the long range strategy of voting for a 3rd party, or just refusing to participate in the charade. I think that both are legitimate choices in this election - but I don't think that it's fair to dismiss those who will hold their nose and vote for Obama.

You has a good point meeeester! I can't totally dog folks who want to vote for the O. If someone put a gun to my head and told me to choose between the two I'd vote for him.

You know JFK was on the take as well. No angel by any means. He even got in the White House with trickery and corruption at the polls, but in the end his masters lost control of him. He started doing "crazy things" like pissing off the bankers and speaking openly about secret societies pulling the strings. I'd venture to guess that's why they snuffed him.

Perhaps we can hope the Ob will go ROGUE!!