OT: IT'S TIME... Who are you voting for ... ???

Diametro

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A great victory for islam and marxism.

RIP USA 1776-2008.

Congrats, the dumbest post I've read in any political thread, ever. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, the partying in the streets all over was quite a surprise. People were launching fireworks, dancing, etc. It kind of seemed like an independence celebration. :)

-D

• Members

Congrats, the dumbest post I've read in any political thread, ever.
:rolleyes:

On the other hand, the partying in the streets all over was quite a surprise. People were launching fireworks, dancing, etc. It kind of seemed like an independence celebration.
:)

-D

similar here & in sf. international reports of similar all over the news.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081105/ap_on_bi_ge/us_elections_world_view

USA 1776-2001, 2009-

• Members

BTW G-Bus- Don Solaris is editing your posts. It's pretty obvious you're not the same person, because Don is much more intelligent than you.

Actually G-Bus and i have the same IQ. He went to stock market business, i went to physics. He likes Japanese girls and food, i like Chinese girls and food. He prefers modern cars while i prefer the 70's muscle-cars. We both look good, have Andromeda A6, and a taste for good looking women.

G-bus is creator of original "p-dude" tread.

• Members

I do not believe McCain would have done a terrible job either, but this is just better. America died over the last 8 years, no foreign relationships, crises after crises, trillions and trillions of $$$ spent without balancing the check book, etc. Simple rules where ignored (e.g. reducing tax in war times). That had to stop and even the hardcore republican could have not been happy with the situation as it is right now. Maybe a small amount of people were happy with getting tax advantages, but these people tend to be unhappy anyway, or how much money somebody need in life?

However, RIP America is over, it is time to look forward and see what Obama can do over the next 4 years. I personally would love to see government controlled healthcare, peace, and a big push on education.

• Members

I was happy last night, but today, I mourn for for the past 8 years and the lives that have been lost, shattered and ruined. Today, I pray that Americans realize that we are all interconnected, to each other and the other people of this world and to the world itself and that hurting another only brings harm to yourself.

And pighood, in 2013, when there are still taxes to pay and weird noises to make and when i settle down to watch the Facts of Life Thanksgiving Day marathon, which is the tradition at our house, they will be a place for you at the table, if you want it.

• Members

Before you get too excited, you might remember that Obama voted for the Patriot Act, for letting telecommunication companies off the hook for spying on Americans, etc, etc, etc. It's back to business as usual, with a slightly kinder face.

BTW, there are several things that Obama voted on that bothered me

But 1 large difference- Obama explained his position to his audience when there was significant disagreement

and that counts