OT: IT'S TIME... Who are you voting for ... ???

Diametro

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

dude.. i just had the best idea for an art film. it'd be like the lottery, except people are kicking an effigy of bush in the crotch.. and at one point the effigy falls over and it's hat rolls to the ground, and an old guy picks it up, puts it on and is like 'look yall, i'm a president.." while in the back ground the effigy is seen crawling away..

sweet.

• Members

Yeah, this Prop 8 thing is embarrassing. How can people want to deny other people the same rights they enjoy? How does it hurt them to allow gays to marry? It's just not right.

I am quite furious that this Prop is even on the ballot

I had a the fun time ripping down " Yes on 8 " signs on public property ( posting signs on public property is illegal )

In addition, I had a lively argument with a ' Christian right wing couple " as there heads exploded while I removed " Yes on 8 " signs on public propery

• Members

Has anyone in KSS heard from Pighood since midnight? The Open Jam regulars are getting kind of worried about the conservative bacon addict and we know he often posts here.

I noticed that his avatar is deleted.

NOOO!! he deleted fuchagi!!

LHkDQP4cC0w

not cool dude! not cool...

• Members

dude.. i just had the best idea for an art film. it'd be like the lottery, except people are kicking an effigy of bush in the crotch.. and at one point the effigy falls over and it's hat rolls to the ground, and an old guy picks it up, puts it on and is like 'look yall, i'm a president.." while in the back ground the effigy is seen crawling away..

sweet.

:thu:

• Members

although prop 8 passed- it seems to me that Obama's speech almost single handedly undid all that hateful damage prop 8 is going to cause:

"It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American,
gay
, straight, disabled and not disabled - Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been a collection of Red States and Blue States: we are, and always will be, the United States of America"

Yes.......it was disappointing that he had to bring that up in his speech....

• 2 weeks later...