TC Electronic HoF demoooooooooo

Loobs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. I tried the Space. Too rich for my blood but I guess tweakers will love it. I could never justify that pedal. For the simple reverb tones I don't think it's really light years better sounding. I think the Strymon Blue Sky is something else though...

• Members

my exact thoughts too...

the modulate mode sounded way too cheesy for my

Yeah, the modulate mode is all or nothing really. Shame you can't tweak it more from the front end, modulation speed etc.

• Members

Thanks. I tried the Space. Too rich for my blood but I guess tweakers will love it. I could never justify that pedal. For the simple reverb tones I don't think it's really light years better sounding. I think the Strymon Blue Sky is something else though...

i guess i just didnt spend enough time messing with the blue sky. i was not impressed. i guess im looking for more unnatural sounding reverbs. like cave deep weird sounds. i have a spring chicken for my conventional spring sound. now i want stuff that an amp reverb couldnt dream of doing.

• Members

the modulate reverb on the RV5 was the only reason i kept that pedal for so long. i kinda with i never got rid of it.

i loved my rv5 BUT it was a tradeoff between mod and Church...

So I went with God.

Archived