Vintage EHX......

• Members

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yeah, tell me about it!

• Members

I would put a compressor before any monophonic octave/synth pedal automatically. I am not in the position to buy anything these days, but I remember F&EHX4ever was looking for one of these a while back, so I thought I would post it. :wave:

• Members

I would put a compressor before any monophonic octave/synth pedal automatically. I am not in the position to buy anything these days, but I remember F&EHX4ever was looking for one of these a while back, so I thought I would post it.
:wave:

Thanks companyman :wave:

After my debacle a few months ago, I'm pretty much done with buying vintage pedals, especially ones that need repair or modification. Though I have to say it is tempting... old habits die hard :o

Besides, I have more bass octave effects than I know what to do with, and my treadle version Octave Multiplexer is the ultimate. The Pigtronix Mothership also needs more board time.

• Members

this is not how you build cred.

first you need an avatar, choose wisely, cred has been lost based on poor avatar choice alone; snorkelmonkey comes to mind.

...awww... And that's coming from the fonz... I better shape up. My cred is getting weaker by the post...

Archived