Did anyone notice (PGS library content)

airoz

• Members

Did Anyone notice that the guys from PGS uploaded their whole library to the "video library" of their site? Yup, you can watch the demos from their former brands, including catalinbread, Barber and the like, pretty cool right?

• Members

Actually, watched the red snapper demo and the overall sound of the video sounds much nicer to me than the new ones, maybe its because the 65 amps vs the DRRI, but I like the oldies

• Members

Doh their Tremulator video is back up but it doesn't work :facepalm:

Did anyone else see the demo for the Custom Badass distortion by MXR? Opinions?

Rat with Turbo Rat LED clipping switch, from their official demo it doesn't sound too different from the original, wonder if it uses the LM308.

• Members

Doh their Tremulator video is back up but it doesn't work
:facepalm:

Rat with Turbo Rat LED clipping switch, from their official demo it doesn't sound too different from the original, wonder if it uses the LM308.

Is it really just a RAT? It seems like it would sound awesome on bass, and that would explain that

• Members

Is it really just a RAT? It seems like it would sound awesome on bass, and that would explain that

The Proco Rat came out in 1978 hence the Custom Badass '78 and in the demo he plays it through an AC30 and it sounds pretty much spot on to when I use a Rat through my AC30, the description also says the switch goes between diode and LED clipping which is exactly the same as going between a regular Rat and Turbo Rat.

• Members

The Proco Rat came out in 1978 hence the Custom Badass '78 and in the demo he plays it through an AC30 and it sounds pretty much spot on to when I use a Rat through my AC30, the description also says the switch goes between diode and LED clipping which is exactly the same as going between a regular Rat and Turbo Rat.

Interesting.. The DS1 came out in '78 as well. A lot of people are saying that's what it's based off.

• Members

Interesting.. The DS1 came out in '78 as well. A lot of people are saying that's what it's based off.

I think I'm gonna have to agree that it sounds a lot like a RAT, my DS1 and RAT are both sitting next to me and I just compared them to both the official MXR demo and the PGS one, and it sounds a lot like the RAT

Archived