OT: Anyone here flatulent with spinach?

RoboPimp

• Members

They smell almost as bad as asparagus piss

I never noticed this until my friend pointed it out to me. Wow that stuff makes your pee smell bad but they are soooooo good for you.

Your body needs lots of fiber in your daily diet or you could end up with diverticulitis. No fun, they cut out your intestines and it can be worse. Better to eat fruits and veggies every day than to have to carry around a colostomy bag the rest of your life. :eek::cry:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001303/

• Members

^ that's farmer propaganda.

Ha! I know it sounds like it right? I have three family members with this (might be heredity? Edit: My Mom's friend has it also), lucky I don't have it. All of them were greasy food junkies. I say were because now they can't eat anything except rabbit food. No fun... :(

• Members

^^It crossed my mine for a bit that it could be part of the issue? But they did a whole abdominal ultra sound and thank God everything looks healthy and normal. I eat a lot of veggies and fruit everyday. After a while the fiber makes you feel full all the time and you don't splurge so much at dinner. Men need something like 38 grams of fiber in your diet daily, and women something like 22 grams. Almost an impossible feat when you tally it all up.

Archived