Why do people put a sig in their posts...

• Members

I didn't think of anyone in particular. I noticed they were a few guys doing this @ TGP and it's starting to spread over here.

I see it (or saw it, haven't been there in a while) more in the electric guitar section.

you know, cuz its old dudes

-Ronald Pendelbum

activities coordinator, Pen Island

president, Pen Fifteen Club

• Members

Why not?

because instead of typing out your name at the end of each and every post, you can simply put it in your 'sig'. which is what it's really for, hence the name. yet some people insist on doing it. if you've got 10,000 posts and your name is 15 letters long, that's 150,000 characters you've typed unnecessarily!

• Members

because instead of typing out your name at the end of each and every post, you can simply put it in you 'sig'. which is what it's really for, hence the name. yet some people insist on doing it. if you've got 10,000 posts and your name is 15 letters long, that's 150,000 characters you've typed unnecessarily!

:lol: :lol:

• Members

because instead of typing out your name at the end of each and every post, you can simply put it in you 'sig'. which is what it's really for, hence the name. yet some people insist on doing it. if you've got 10,000 posts and your name is 15 letters long, that's 150,000 characters you've typed unnecessarily!

-RadioSilence

fixed

Archived