European Forumites

warioblast

• Members

yeah i am, i'm going to be here for 12 more days though.

edit: by "here" i mean in italy and spain for the next 12.

Cool I'd love to go to Spain. I've been on vacation in Italy once; I was disappointed by the low level of hot chicks there BTW. I'd like to go back in a 'tourist' mode: to see Rome, Pompei...

Enjoy the rest of your stay in Europe. :wave:

• Members

About 3 weeks I think. The worst one was where a package sat in shipping a solid 6 days or so before they contacted me because it didn't have enough info. I was calling and calling and finally spoke to someone who picked up on the problem, otherwise god knows how much longer it would've sat there missing info.

• Members

Opportunity for me to vent, story-time:

I'm guessing my wait time is longer than mosts, because Finnish customs are infuriatingly bad. I think the longest wait was one time when I ordered some clothes from the US, it took somewhere between 1.5 and 2 months. By then I had already pretty much forgotten about it, it was just a T-shirt and hoodie.

I was on a trip, customs sent me a note where it said I had a week or two (don't remember exactly) to fill in their papers. When I actually got home to read this note, the time was already up and customs had sent the package back. That part they were very fast to do! :mad:

Normal wait time for me for packages either from US or east Asia (Japan/Hong Kong) has been about one month.

• Members

About 7 weeks once.

Funny story, I already had a paypal dispute open with the seller (ebay shop) and they finally agreed to mark it lost so I can get my money back. The day after I received the doe, I received a letter from the customs office about something to pick up... guess what turned up ;D

Archived