Forgive me if this been posted: MANIPULATOR

BTBAM

• Members

that actually looks really cool. I just wish i could see the back to see how all of the jacks are lined up. I'm assuming there's a second row of jacks below the row you can see(which would make it quite unfriendly for the patch cables I have more than likely).

• Members

If you check that ebay store they linked there's another looper that's smaller and slightly cheaper but also has 8 patches it seems.

Ha ha I, instead, could not resist the "traitorous tube" distortion featuring both a "quill" and "slick" mode.

• Members

i had one for a while and loved it! for you btbam and others with huge boards, it would be an awesome tool. I just decided that it wasn't really necessary for me so I sold it. worked great though--let me know if you have any specific questions about it!

• Members

I bought a mars yesman+ off ebay recently and it was good, if the controls were a little strange. However I believe many of their products are no longer available, or never were available. Just because something is on a manufacturer's site doesn't mean much any more.

Archived