The Band Radiohead Wish They Were

Gonkboy

• Members

Such a good band, imploded before they hit their stride sadly (guitarist hanged himself in the studio when they were recording their first album :()

I saw them once live just after they'd released Black Dollar Bills, and they were so impressive. Great live projections too, fitted the songs perfectly.

[video=youtube;_2KWs-1pwN4]

• Members
Incredible band... and such a tragedy... I wouldnt't even bother with comparisons, they were special though. Good to see some fellow fans here.

You're right but I thought a controversial comparison would stir up more interest than simply saying "This is a good band..."
Plus I do think they are a better band than Radiohead. :p

• Members

{censored}ing let it go....

Why you mad bro?

And since we all know music is a competitive sport.....

Aint no competition brah. Using comparatives to make a point is common place though. I'm gonna go ahead and drop some knowledge on your ass. Hope you've been working on your reading skills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Why you mad bro?

Aint no competition brah. Using comparatives to make a point is common place though. I'm gonna go ahead and drop some knowledge on your ass. Hope you've been working on your reading skills.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

You're being ironic right.... this isn't actually how you communicate..... right?

Archived