O/T Break Fast

Ryan.

• Members

How many of you guys eat breakfast?

Apparently my grandfather ate breakfast every morning.

I haven't consistently eaten breakfast since college, so for about 10 years now.

He has 150 head of cattle on his farm.

Once in a while on vacation I'll go out for some eggs bene or whatever, but rarely do I get up and eat a bowl of cereal.

He had steak and eggs almost every morning of the week.

Do you skip the "most important" meal of the day or do you eat? What do you eat?

He died of a heart attack at age 64. So it goes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im with you subs, never really hungry in the morning. i get in to work around 10, dick around for a couple hours and then its already lunch time. and then usually a pretty big dinner that holds me through until the next day's lunch.

unless the munchies hit and i just eat EVERYTHING in sight

PS, who's the bitty in the new avatar? :wave:

• Members
im with you subs, never really hungry in the morning. i get in to work around 10, dick around for a couple hours and then its already lunch time. and then usually a pretty big dinner that holds me through until the next day's lunch.

unless the munchies hit and i just eat EVERYTHING in sight

PS, who's the bitty in the new avatar?
:wave:

Yup, big dinner for the win. :thu:

Meryl Streep.

• Members

Weekdays I eat cereal or oatmeal depending on the weather. Saturday is steak and eggs with potatoes and toast and Sunday breakfo is usually whatever is leftover from Saturday dinner. Last week it was pot roast with onions potatoes and carrots. Plus a couple fried eggs, which kicked all sorts of ass.

• Members

i have to. normally ill have a blueberry muffin and coffee or something along those lines. nothing too heavy or at all greasy.

even eating a light breakfast im starving by 1030.

i didnt used to eat breakfast like a lot of you- just wasnt hungry until around noon. i do lift weights every morning these days, so thats probably why.

it also makes drinking scotch in the morning easier on my stomach.

• Members

RAISIN BRAN

TWO SCOOPS BITcHES

I remember whilst being on the chron, a few friends and I were argued relentlessly that Raisin Bran should add more raisins and we were like no way man, if would ruin their slogan? 2 1/2 scoops? {censored} that. bull{censored}.

Then we all had the realization that you could make the scoops biiiiiiiiiggggggggggeer. And we all tripped on that for a while.

Archived