i uploaded some demos...

echodeluxe

• Members

I like the hord progression in sulfer, lookin forward to the ep

thanks man i really appreciate it. thanks for listening!

just in case anyone was wondering/cared, we will be releasing two eps. "The Molecules EP" will have Molecules, Epic & Worthy, and Molecules Epilogue. "The Winter EP will have Pray to God, Sulfur, and another song. "The Winter EP" will be super DIY, recorded at home, and really minimalstic to kind of capture that cozy homey feel of winter. really sparse drum parts, mostly acoustic guitar, more vocal layers.

• Members

Nice stuff, not sure if I like the backing acoustic on the first one, sounds real piezoish but dug both songs either way.

yeah what happened there was i recorded the first acoustic track with the guitar plugged straight in using the guitars pickup, and i thought it was sort of thin and not warm enough even with some EQing, so i then recorded the guitar with a mic on the soundhole. the finished songs will be mixed better and the recorded sounds will be better as well. thanks for taking the time to listen.

• Members

thanks man i really appreciate it. thanks for listening!

just in case anyone was wondering/cared, we will be releasing two eps. "The Molecules EP" will have Molecules, Epic & Worthy, and Molecules Epilogue. "The Winter EP will have Pray to God, Sulfur, and another song. "The Winter EP" will be super DIY, recorded at home, and really minimalstic to kind of capture that cozy homey feel of winter. really sparse drum parts, mostly acoustic guitar, more vocal layers.

I didn't really come in here expecting to like it, but I enjoyed your music. It's cool. I dig.

I also dig your idea of The Winter EP however, personally, I would never really be likely to buy a three song EP. I'd want five songs at least, unless they are long songs. That's just my opinion, though. Regardless what you do, I'm sure it'll be good.

• Members

Yeah Sulfur is 10x more interesting to listen to. The vocal melody is good, the octave voices work, the vocal rhythm plays off the guitar rhythm nicely. I would be excited to hear that song with a full band.

Pray to God is kinda boring really. The chord progression is pretty recognizable in a "meh" kind of way...the whole song really never goes anywhere. It sounds like the key is too low...like your voice doesn't sound natural in that register. Maybe the full band version takes it places and incorporates some good sounds....but it needs to do something IMHO.

• Members

I didn't really come in here expecting to like it, but I enjoyed your music. It's cool. I dig.

I also dig your idea of The Winter EP however, personally, I would never really be likely to buy a three song EP. I'd want five songs at least, unless they are long songs. That's just my opinion, though. Regardless what you do, I'm sure it'll be good.

The winter Ep will be free!

• Members

Yeah Sulfur is 10x more interesting to listen to. The vocal melody is good, the octave voices work, the vocal rhythm plays off the guitar rhythm nicely. I would be excited to hear that song with a full band.

Pray to God is kinda boring really. The chord progression is pretty recognizable in a "meh" kind of way...the whole song really never goes anywhere. It sounds like the key is too low...like your voice doesn't sound natural in that register. Maybe the full band version takes it places and incorporates some good sounds....but it needs to do something IMHO.

Pray to god is a rewrite of an old song, and is very Wilco inspired. I really love the simplicity of the song and the band version is indeed more interesting and fuller. This song is pretty important to me but not everyone is gonna get it. I do appreciate you listening and offering your opinion. I think you might dig it when you hear it full band.

• Members

Pray to god is a rewrite of an old song, and is very Wilco inspired. I really love the simplicity of the song and the band version is indeed more interesting and fuller. This song is pretty important to me but not everyone is gonna get it. I do appreciate you listening and offering your opinion. I think you might dig it when you hear it full band.

I can definitely feel the importance of it to you...that's kind of obvious especially with the lyrical content. I'd suggest maybe just TRYING it a step higher and see what happens to your voice. I can see it being a powerful and great song.

Archived