Playing Guitar is Fun

Operator

• Members

Tonight i get to go to a really nice venue and play a few really fun guitar solos as a guest for a band who i really like.... i love guitar!

Last night we had a 5 hour rehearsal with my band and learned a few songs to fill out some {censored} off long gig we're playing for the $$munni$$

one of the songs we learned the groove of to jam on was this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9p5yyUPjc

• Members

Yesterday (sunday), the wife and kids went to a birthday party, and I was home alone in my little music room, and recorded bass for one of my song. It was really fun, not thinking about anything else other than going "dum dum dum" and grooving with the click.

Playing guitar (and/or bass) is fun!

• Members
Operator you are one of favorites. bar none. I had the same morning. nothing fancy, guitar>fuzz>amp... loop a simple chord progression... solo for 4 hours...

This was my Sunday morning too. Very rare that I get a couple of hours to myself, but the wife and kids were out and so I indulged. It was a blast - my pentatonic chops are really coming along. :lol:

• Members

Been having a blast this week...we are ramping up practices since tracking sessions are coming up soon. Probably have spent 5 hours in a full band setting this week and have another one tonight.

Playing guitar is fun; writing songs on guitar is more fun; writing songs on guitar and playing said songs in a band is most fun.

Archived