NPD (pds 20/20 content)

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

Had one of these years ago. Still have one, but it's built into a crazy multifx box which isn't convenient space wise. also have an echolution, which for all practical purposes is a PDS killer (looping wise)--but it too takes up a ton of real estate.

anyhow, nice to be reminded how awesome these pedals are. usually always used them for modulated looping, but i love the flange, comb, chorus, echo toanz too.

got this for $90 and it's clean as {censored}. other than a couple chips it's basically NIB.

8aaf9358.jpg

• Members

{censored}ing amazing score. This is my favorite digital delay. I've had 2 and adjusted the trimpot on the inside to get about 6 seconds of delay time on it. It got really dirty but still sounded nice. I wanna get another one of these soon. The PDS 2000 is an amazing delay too. HNPDSD!

• Members

{censored}ing amazing score. This is my favorite digital delay. I've had 2 and adjusted the trimpot on the inside to get about 6 seconds of delay time on it. It got really dirty but still sounded nice. I wanna get another one of these soon. The PDS 2000 is an amazing delay too. HNPDSD!

yep, i tweaked my old one for about 6 seconds too. also you can tweak it so the repeats go into oscillation. i'm leaving mine as is for the moment, just because it sounds pretty nice and clean right now. seems like if you tweak for greater delay time like it also impacts the quality of the other settings (like flange, etc).

i used to have the PDS8000 and the Verb one. i also have a PDS1002 mounted in that multifx unit.

• Members

yep, i tweaked my old one for about 6 seconds too. also you can tweak it so the repeats go into oscillation. i'm leaving mine as is for the moment, just because it sounds pretty nice and clean right now. seems like if you tweak for greater delay time like it also impacts the quality of the other settings (like flange, etc).

i used to have the PDS8000 and the Verb one. i also have a PDS1002 mounted in that multifx unit.

Yeah, it did seem to make the flange effect pretty much non existant until it got turned up really high. I never played the PDS8000 but I've had most of the others. One of the most underrated series of effects that Digitech put out.

• Members

Yeah, it did seem to make the flange effect pretty much non existant until it got turned up really high. I never played the PDS8000 but I've had most of the others. One of the most underrated series of effects that Digitech put out.

for sure. the 8000 is slightly overrated imho--sure it does 8 seconds, but the modulation part of the 20/20 is soooo dohp.

Archived