Calling STEVENGLASS

Urinate Forever

• Members

Funny thing is, I really wanted to make this thread 2 days ago when I had the dream. I had to wait though.

So like, this dream was so weird. I went on break from work to blaze with Stevenglass and his GF. We were blazing in a park and then he pulls out his pedaltrain from behind his back and says, "look at this phaser dude!" and i'm like, "Whoa! it sounds awesome!" and I'm playing with the knobs. Then I realize I'm late and i ask him to take me back to work.

the dream continued to spiral out of control and i walked into the rite aid as a group of thieves were robbing the pharmacy and then I get framed and arrested. I woke up scared lol.

• Members

Funny thing is, I really wanted to make this thread 2 days ago when I had the dream. I had to wait though.

So like, this dream was so weird. I went on break from work to blaze with Stevenglass and his GF. We were blazing in a park and then he pulls out his pedaltrain from behind his back and says, "look at this phaser dude!" and i'm like, "Whoa! it sounds awesome!" and I'm playing with the knobs. Then I realize I'm late and i ask him to take me back to work.

the dream continued to spiral out of control and i walked into the rite aid as a group of thieves were robbing the pharmacy and then I get framed and arrested. I woke up scared lol.

#firstworlddreamproblems

• Members

Yeah, it was a really weird dream. I cant remember what I was doing the night before. I think I got really drunk and passed out. I always have really weird dreams after drinking.

I believe that dreams are more than just imaginary though.

Maybe we know some of the same people in FL or something really creepy like that. One day, SG, we'll blaze.

• 2 months later...

Archived