Just got back from the Radiohead concert in Tampa...

• Members

...and have to say that even the most stubborn radiohead haterz would have to admit that the show rocked ballz.

I'll try to post a bit of video tomorrow.

They played several of my all time favorites... Weird Fishes, Separator, Give Up The Ghost, There There, Bodysnatchers, All I Need, Everything In Its Right Place, Myxamatosis,...

But I was blown away at how much the King of Limbs material rocked live... Bloom, Mr Magpie, Feral, but especially Lotus Flower!!! OMG! I never realized that song could be translated live with so much intensity.

Anyways, had to share :wave:

• Members

were you standing or sitting?

i got sitting tickets to a show here in november (first time in brisbane in like 14 years) and am a bit disappointed i didn't get standing.

hopefully they realise how quickly all the tickets sold out here and announce more shows and i can try to get standing.

• Members

were you standing or sitting?

i got sitting tickets to a show here in november (first time in brisbane in like 14 years) and am a bit disappointed i didn't get standing.

hopefully they realise how quickly all the tickets sold out here and announce more shows and i can try to get standing.

I had sitting tickets, don't bother changing them because everyone around is you just going to stand anyway. No worries. Plus you get to sit when you're tired!

You beat me to posting this thread. Amazing show. I was third row stage right, insane view. There was a father and son dropping acid behind me and a bunch of drunk deaf people rocking out having all the lyrics signed to them by someone who worked at the Forum. :lol:

The visuals were absolutely stunning. Can't really say I've seen anything like it. Incredible energy. And Thom Yorke's leprechaun dances are always interesting too. I really wish they did The National Anthem and Videotape though, still what a great night!

• Members

Don't forget to visit hansa studios, zoo station, and the other minor attractions like the reichstag, brandenburg gate, holocaust memorial, the back streets of east berlin where you can see bullet holes in the buildings, and other such sights in a pretty amazing city.

• Members

saw them 2-3 years ago, when in rainbows was new, and they almost only played in rainbows material...

i was overwhelmed how much it rocked live, i missed the rocking in the studio albums but live it was amazing

would go again any second, but they will not come around soon and all "near" shows this year are already sold out a year before

• Members

...and have to say that even the most stubborn radiohead haterz would have to admit that the show rocked ballz.

I'll try to post a bit of video tomorrow.

They played several of my all time favorites... Weird Fishes, Separator, Give Up The Ghost, There There, Bodysnatchers, All I Need, Everything In Its Right Place, Myxamatosis,...

But I was blown away at how much the King of Limbs material rocked live... Bloom, Mr Magpie, Feral, but especially Lotus Flower!!! OMG! I never realized that song could be translated live with so much intensity.

Anyways, had to share
:wave:

DUDE {censored} YOU. I DIDN'T GO BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE ONLY GOING TO PLAY LAME KING OF LIMBS....SOOO. JELLY~~~~

Archived