Annie Clark of St. Vincent: current pedalboard.

echodeluxe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool. That's the same one she has in these videos.

[video=youtube;S-vtW6jjzXI]

[video=youtube;4peww53qfmM]

The Death By Audio interstellar overdriver supreme is capable of a range of so many tones. Loved that thing. thaharakiriend has my old one now.

• Members

I wonder what the Boss Pitchshifter does that the Eventide can not?

I was pretty sure she used a Pitchfactor for vocals, so unless she has another one hidden off to the side somewhere that one is probably for her second mic and the Boss is for guitar

all speculation of course

• Members

I was pretty sure she used a Pitchfactor for vocals, so unless she has another one hidden off to the side somewhere that one is probably for her second mic and the Boss is for guitar

As I briefly owned a Pitchfactor I can say without a doubt that she uses it on guitar... Some of those sounds are distinctly Eventide... With all that switching / routing you still might be right but the Eventide def is used with guitar.

• Members

As I briefly owned a Pitchfactor I can say without a doubt that she uses it on guitar... Some of those sounds are distinctly Eventide... With all that switching / routing you still might be right but the Eventide def is used with guitar.

+1.

[video=youtube;B1LHX5chlH0]

I'm 99% sure that this is a pitchfactor in crystal mode.

• Members

She's using the Pitchfactor to replicate a lot of the synth sounds from her new (and old) albums. I think she talks about it in the videos posted above.

I don't think she uses any of the pedals for her vocals.

Space = reverb and her delay sounds

Pitchfactor = synth sounds

Check out 9:08 on this video

5jv4lgFrL7U

• Members

Between the PF and Space (I have both) there's quite a bit of delay there. Remember the 910/949 units (emulated in the PF) are delay and pitch units. You can turn off the pitch shifting and use it just for delay then.

I'm a bit more of a pedal freak though and I await shipment of my Timeline to go with the PF + Space.

Archived