new dl4 day

echodeluxe

• Members

It came! I made my gf show it off for a pic hah

1331754682348.jpg

Unfortunately, the first button doesn't respond much. It sometimes will but its dicey. I'm a little pissed that ill have to replace the switch first thing, but I was planning on replacing them all with carling switches anyway.

Sounds really good. I'm glad I decided to get this. Now off to band practice!

• Members

I'll be using it primarily for delay but I will be using the looper for writing and ill be implementing it live.

I emailed the dude and asked for a partial refund so I can get a new switch. Like $40 or something. Reasonable right?

Shoot, you got a deal if he gives you $40, bro! Drasp will hook you up with 4 new momentary stomp switches for $50...

• Members

yeah youre right $40 is a bit much. talked to him, he said hed shoot me $25. cool guy. im satisfied.

spent a while messing with it. i really like it. for some reason i thought you could assign the looper function to one of the three memory switches. lol. that would be convenient.

• Members

You're just a two piece now, right?

officially yes. my friend is filling in on bass for some shows and we may hold off on someone to play keys for a bit. we are gonna do some shows that are more rockin with just guitar bass an drums. at least for the time being.

• Members

My DL4 has a goofy 2nd switch. It also does some other weird things. I was going to add the 4 real switches as well as the extra switch that give 3 extra presets. When I went to my local electronics store they wanted $22 per switch!!!!

So I bought a used Echo Park. Then I got a Timeline. I never got into the looping much, but I would like to with a Boomerang 3.

Archived