The Official Ibanez DE7 Lounge

onyxrhino

• Members

Saw one on GC's used gear site for $40 and they usually only charge $5 for shipping. So, about $50 altogether, including tax.

Actually there was one on the GC used site yesterday for $19.99. That's the same price I got mine for about a month ago. It seems every couple of weeks, one pops up on the GC used site for $19.99 or $29.99. The thing is, you have to be quick and call the store as soon as you see it. There are lots of people lurking the GC used site these days and it's getting really hard to snag these bargains. A few months back, it was much easier.

• Members

I'm on my third one too. If I remember correctly, I think I traded my second one to you, onyxrhyno...

Are there 2 versions? The older ones in the darker grey enclosure seemed to sound better.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or was it my imagination?

Also, if the delay mode doesn't work, (and you wanted it to) those little black switches can be fixed pretty easily. They are made pretty crappily though.

hmmm...maybe you did trade me one. I remember you traded me a DOD FX25B and another pedal. Maybe it was the DE7. That would make sense, because I can't remember how I ended up with the second one I owned. The first one I ever got, I bought from my local GC for $14. That was awesome.

• Members

It's kind of strange that I stumbled across this thread. I just bought my second DE7 from an ebay seller, and this one has a problem. Used it for the first time yesterday, and after playing for maybe 5 minutes it crapped out on me. This was right after I started checking the sweep of the control knobs. Just went from echo to dry sound, like it was in bypass. Then it came back to life after repeatedly pushing the "tone-lok" knobs in and out. Then off/on etc,etc,........

Anyone ever experience this with the DE7 ??

Archived