Condensed

Ryan.

• Members

G2bgQ.jpg

That is about as tight as I can get things and still have room for my Jamman Stereo Looper.

The only thing I might do is replace the DOD Flanger with the MXR small one.

Other than that, I'm focusing on writing, playing, drinking, singing.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Move the LPB1 and delay up top and the Grand Orbiter to the bottom row and have the top jacks going straight down the middle gap. You can probably squeeze that can of bees back on there next to your looper.

• Members

Move the LPB1 and delay up top and the Grand Orbiter to the bottom row and have the top jacks going straight down the middle gap. You can probably squeeze that can of bees back on there next to your looper.

I'm not actually trying to get it back on the board. MM is gone for me. Although I did see a great demo on youtube of it that made me want to keep it. H2O chorus and Metal Muff are off. This is what is left.

• Members

i thought you got a microphone :( disappoint.

also subs your metal muff is going to be worth big bugs on the second hand market. i mean, how many metal muffs have been played and gigged by subs himself?? just 1 i think, makes it super rare.

also, Stereo Flanger EXTREME!!! :lol: totally fits your personality man

• Members
i thought you got a microphone
:(
disappoint.

also subs your metal muff is going to be worth big bugs on the second hand market. i mean, how many metal muffs have been played and gigged by subs himself?? just 1 i think, makes it super rare.

also, Stereo Flanger EXTREME!!!
:lol:
totally fits your personality man

It is super extreme. Almost sour and tangy. Melts in your mouth.

Archived