So, Spotify, how it works?

Ryan.

• Members

Renula just searched out my band on Spotify. He was able to find our music pretty easily.

I used TuneCore to put our music ON spotify.

But then today he searched up a song that is just a stupid demo we recorded that shouldn't really be released to the public.

How?

Where does spotify get their tunes? I'm scared and confused.

• Members

Spotify scans the music on your computer but doesn't share it to anyone else. So Renula had some of your demo tracks in his computer, he searched your band on Spotify and it shows the demo track as well. Spotify's not a P2P system, all the music that is in their selection is in their servers.

• Members

Spotify scans the music on your computer but doesn't share it to anyone else. So Renula had some of your demo tracks in his computer, he searched your band on Spotify and it shows the demo track as well. Spotify's not a P2P system, all the music that is in their selection is in their servers.

Thanks bro

Renula is an old man.

• Members

Renula is an old man.

He tracked me down and sent a friend request on FB. :cry: I haven't added any other HCFX'ers so I feel it's unfair/strange of me to accept just one. Is there a HCFX member group on FB?

Also, your music is alright, Subs. :thu:

• Members
He tracked me down and sent a friend request on FB.
:cry:
I haven't added any other HCFX'ers so I feel it's unfair/strange of me to accept just one. Is there a HCFX member group on FB?

Also, your music is alright, Subs.
:thu:

Thanks man, that really does mean a lot to me. :D

• Members
He tracked me down and sent a friend request on FB.
:cry:
I haven't added any other HCFX'ers so I feel it's unfair/strange of me to accept just one. Is there a HCFX member group on FB?

Also, your music is alright, Subs.
:thu:

seriously ren? :cry: wtf

Archived