Jeans

echodeluxe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm usually a Levi's boot cut guy for just going out and about, got some Lucky's for when i'm feeling spicy. It's hard finding jeans in 34x34 that fit right and either of those usually do me all right.

The wifey and me went thrift shopping last week and she had me pick up a pair of unworn billabong selvage skinny jeans I found..... :facepalm: she made me wear them today because she loves how they look on me..... :facepalm: most uncomfortable pair of jeans i've ever had the unfortunate requirement of wearing.... :mad: I felt like Yosimite Sam...

• Members

Screw it.

I've got a pair of Raw Selvage Nudie's that I'm working on at the moment.

Started off like cardboard but now they're soooooooooo comfortable.

Had em for a year. Will probably wear them hard through this winter and then give them their first wash.

My favourite pair are some black Ksubi's I've had for about four years. They've had a pounding. Wore them almost daily for three years. Washed once.

• Members

Good gracious those are pricey. What gives?

American made, and it's done on a loom that can't pump out denim by the square mile. That's an intro price to good denim.

Also a pair won't start to break in until you've worn them for 6 months or so, they'll last years.

• Members

It really depends on the quality of the denim but in general, no.

I would argue, regardless of the "quality" denim, sweaty, dirty pants are still sweaty and dirty and need a cleaning... whether you do that yourself or have them dry cleaned. Maybe its me and my occupation / habits but if I didn't wash my {censored} once in a while things would get toxic.

• Members

Screw it.

I've got a pair of Raw Selvage Nudie's that I'm working on at the moment.

Started off like cardboard but now they're soooooooooo comfortable.

Had em for a year. Will probably wear them hard through this winter and then give them their first wash.

My favourite pair are some black Ksubi's I've had for about four years. They've had a pounding. Wore them almost daily for three years. Washed once.

How do you get months without washing your jeans? Do you hang them up outside to air them out at least? I mean, I've got jeans to get dirty in and jeans for going out or whatever, but even the going out jeans get farted in or pick up the smell of balls along the way. How do you guard against that without washing?

• Members

How do you get months without washing your jeans? Do you hang them up outside to air them out at least? I mean, I've got jeans to get dirty in and jeans for going out or whatever, but even the going out jeans get farted in or pick up the smell of balls along the way. How do you guard against that without washing?

I'm not an overly sweaty person and don't really do the whole club thing.

I also don't work in jeans so that negates a lot of potential for smell.

Archived