Hey How Much is My Pedal Worth?

goodhonk

• Members

I like most of the prices they show (however much under what I usually see stuff go for) Some of the prices do look outdated however, saying the last update/check was in 2010, but Danelectro Backtalks for $105 is wayyy more reasonable than the $250 they have been at lately, just for one example.

• Members

So, they have the (Digitech) XP-100, -300 and -400 but no -200 (Modulator). The 100 and 400 are both listed at around $100 and the 300 is around $300, does that mean my 200 is worth even more than that? Wewt.

• Members

I like most of the prices they show (however much under what I usually see stuff go for) Some of the prices do look outdated however, saying the last update/check was in 2010, but Danelectro Backtalks for $105 is wayyy more reasonable than the $250 they have been at lately, just for one example.

$250? {censored} I had one of those. I had no idea. I think I sold it for $80

• Members

yeah, the prices seem lower than you see listed on ebay or tgp, but the prices are much closer to what actually sells on ebay. site might be useful for leverage when buying.

Archived