NPD! Plus a cheeky rig shot...

• Members

Picked up a Eventide Modfactor today... yeah... Thought about grabbing one for a while, didnt fancy the cost/pedalboard real estate that buying several different modulation pedals would involve and this does everything I want it too to the standard that I need it too, nice and practical!

182590_10151819470790253_377055523_n.jpg

534360_10151819470320253_356696466_n.jpg

• Members

Picked up a Eventide Modfactor today... yeah... Thought about grabbing one for a while, didnt fancy the cost/pedalboard real estate that buying several different modulation pedals would involve and this does everything I want it too to the standard that I need it too, nice and practical!

182590_10151819470790253_377055523_n.jpg

534360_10151819470320253_356696466_n.jpg

:eek: Wow. How do you like the Aqua Puss/TimeFactor combo?

• Members

:eek:
Wow. How do you like the Aqua Puss/TimeFactor combo?

Good question... not sure is the answer. I bought the Aqua Puss on a whim because they're pretty cheap, and I wanted to have an analog delay to go alongside the Timefactor, but to be honest I'll probably be looking for something to replace it soon. The only thing I really like it for is thickening tones with a small bit of slapback, I leave all the actual delay sounds to the timefactor.

I'm absolutely loving the Hog volume swells into the Undulator with the Timefactor adding some delay for amazing ambient dreamscape tones :love: Theres a reason these tones are overused, they're LUSH.

• Members

I think the modfactor is great. Thing is, you shouldn't buy it thinking it'll be like a pedal modeller so you can get phase 90/ electric mistress/ crybaby sounds out of it. It does its own thing which is original and unique sounding modulation, filters etc. It's for people with imagination rather than a nostalgia for classic tones.

• Members

Good question... not sure is the answer. I bought the Aqua Puss on a whim because they're pretty cheap, and I wanted to have an analog delay to go alongside the Timefactor, but to be honest I'll probably be looking for something to replace it soon. The only thing I really like it for is thickening tones with a small bit of slapback, I leave all the actual delay sounds to the timefactor.

I'm absolutely loving the Hog volume swells into the Undulator with the Timefactor adding some delay for amazing ambient dreamscape tones
:love:
Theres a reason these tones are overused, they're LUSH.

Cool, that solves my GAS issues for an Aqua Puss next to the TF.

Archived