one man banned!

echodeluxe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also, puerto rico should get statehood or independance. {censored} this colonial bull{censored}. And {censored} worrying about the {censored}ing stars. These are {censored}ing human beings that deserve better than living as a {censored}ing colony.

If congress were as smart as you...

Also, puerto rico should get statehood or independance. {censored} this colonial bull{censored}. And {censored} worrying about the {censored}ing stars. These are {censored}ing human beings that deserve better than living as a {censored}ing colony.

The "problem" in terms of statehood has been the will of the people of Puerto Rico - they've had multiple resolutions regarding statehood on their ballots, and so far, have not passed them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_status_of_Puerto_Rico

• Members

I knew this would come up. But the party that supports the status quo, has a lot of friends in high places... Also, its not as easy as saying it is our decision. It just makes it easier for the politicians that dont want PR as part of the union.

• Members

I knew this would come up. But the party that supports the status quo, has a lot of friends in high places... Also, its not as easy as saying it is our decision. It just makes it easier for the politicians that dont want PR as part of the union.

What do Puerto Ricans generally want? I imagine statehood and independence are preferable to the status quo but the transition to ether is pretty complicated.

Archived