Beat Kangz of Comedy - epic fail?

xmlguy

• Members

1. its how you use the samples and which ones you use

Pads

1.but the pads are setup like a keyboard so they are easier to play

1. Thats cool, we agree then. 50% of beats made using the Beat Thang will all sound the same.

Pads

1. You already said that.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i like to download a lot of soundfonts. can i load soundfonts and then use the beat thang sequencer as a sound module from Reason 2.5? it's an educational version though so probably not huh? it's cool if it doesn't have a filter, i can just sample a filter from my favorite keyboard. if i sample a filter from my favorite keyboard can i tune the filter all the way up to note 88? what if it's an educational copy? thanks.

wow the reason sequencer sucks

I would use reason as a sound module

• Members

wow the reason sequencer sucks

I would use reason as a sound module

ORLY? thanks. can i use the Reason filter in beat thang if i connect a MIDI cable to my computer? how long should the cable be? i have a 6' one here. what's the best cable brand for soundfonts and filters? thanks.

• Members

It seems to act a lot like the Electribes with it's being able to pop in and out of record mode with one tap of a button. Who knows, maybe it'll be a killer sequencer for outboard gear. If they were smart, they'd make just a sequencer model as well. But...

why that doesn't make sense it is a sequencer

• Members

With this marketing we've seen (such as "yee" here), would any of you honestly buy anything from this company?

Take note "yee", we are the real-deal people who buy this kind of gear. You've singlehandedly created a negative image to a large group of people who spend money in this niche market.

• Members
why that doesn't make sense it is a sequencer

:facepalm:

By not having any rom or sample capabilities, it'll drop the price significantly and allow people to have the sequencing capabilities of the BT for a fraction of the cost. Some people may not like the internal sounds but like the sequencing. Pretty simple idea really.

• Members

yeh sure

OK so you can sequence external gear right?

Can it sequence Midi CC?

Can it sequence in different time signatures?

Can each track have different step lengths?

Are different playback directions available?

What are the quantize options, can it do triplets?

• Members

With this marketing we've seen (such as "yee" here), would any of you honestly buy anything from this company?

Take note "yee", we are the real-deal people who buy this kind of gear. You've singlehandedly created a negative image to a large group of people who spend money in this niche market.

I dont work for them, this forum isent where all the buyers are going to be from

• Members

OK so you can sequence external gear right?

Can it sequence Midi CC?

Can it sequence in different time signatures?

Can each track have different step lengths?

Are different playback directions available?

What are the quantize options, can it do triplets?

how am I supposed to noe

Archived