Beat Kangz of Comedy - epic fail?

xmlguy

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that dosent appeal to hip hop makers as much

kind of insulting, no? why wouldn't they want to hear about that? what is it then that appeals to them? you're probably right though. i was just watching a youtube vid of Mobb Deep in their studio and noticed a Nord Lead in the background. they probably only bought that because of Nord's infamous hype marketing and smack talking, everyone knows Nord makes {censored}ty instruments. good thing they had the custom red grill in stock.

• Members

kind of insulting, no? why wouldn't they want to hear about that? what is it then that appeals to them? you're probably right though. i was just watching a youtube vid of Mobb Deep in their studio and noticed a Nord Lead in the background. they probably only bought that because of Nord's infamous hype marketing and smack talking, everyone knows Nord makes {censored}ty instruments. good thing they had the custom red grill in stock.

wow yer gay

why would I buy a nord

man u suck

kill yerself

• Members

you're right. i like watching AKAI's NAMM videos to spot all the actors they hire to play well known producers, standing around and getting one-on-one demos of the features and pretending to actually give a {censored}. oscar material. everyone knows features and specs "don't appeal to hip hop makers".

• Members

you're right. i like watching AKAI's NAMM videos to spot all the actors they hire to play well known producers, standing around and getting one-on-one demos of the features and pretending to actually give a {censored}. oscar material. everyone knows features and specs "don't appeal to hip hop makers".

bke is a small company

u got me all wrong nugga

• Members
Man, this thread's a crack up.
:)

I find it interesting that they wouldn't let anyone use the BT at NAMM if they really had three working protos in their hotel room.

Was there a working one there? They apparently had a working one in their "Suite", but did they demo it at all at NAMM?

• Members
Man, this thread's a crack up.
:)

I find it interesting that they wouldn't let anyone use the BT at NAMM if they really had three working protos in their hotel room.

yeah the did
wow u must be blind
the had them hooked up to hella big drum sets
u trippin

• Members

Was there a working one there? They apparently had a working one in their "Suite", but did they demo it at all at NAMM?

This is what I don't get. If it was working, why wasn't it demo'd out on the floor? Does anyone know anyone that actually saw this thing working in person?

Maybe that glowie box was just buttons and lights hooked up to a PC; Maybe it's got no standalone brains at all yet. They couldn't cut the cord to show it out on the floor.

But be that as it may: If it works as demonstrated, the ONLY advantage I see is that it comes with samples already. Otherwise, I don't see anything particularly compelling over an MPC or an Electribe.

• Members

This is what I don't get. If it was working, why wasn't it demo'd out on the floor? Does anyone know anyone that actually saw this thing working in person?

Maybe that glowie box was just buttons and lights hooked up to a PC; Maybe it's got no standalone brains at all yet. They couldn't cut the cord to show it out on the floor.

But be that as it may: If it works as demonstrated, the ONLY advantage I see is that it comes with samples already. Otherwise, I don't see anything particularly compelling over an MPC or an Electribe.

they did demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZiiP7ThkU

Archived