Beat Kangz of Comedy - epic fail?

xmlguy

• Members

how am I supposed to noe

The same way you know how the workflow is 'so much better'.

You keep on saying how much better this thing is, but haven't got a clue about any of the details.

GO AWAY AND FIND OUT AND THEN COME BACK YEE941 :mad:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm starting to like these guys. Funny video. That Thang is kind of cool. I don't think they are alienating their market-- on the contrary, I think y'all are helping them along with their marketing plan. If the price point is right, this thing will kick ass.

So, there. :poke:

• Members

That's the funny thing, this is their competitions wet dream. What damage could they possibly do to BK at this point? If this was a sales pitch of some bizzare type, it went wrong when these jokers basically {censored} themselves and then ate it right in front of their potential customers.

No, we don't want grillz or to swang it from a chain, and no, that simplistic and dare I say WACK excuse for a NAMM video tells me not only how screwed this endeavor is from the onset, it makes me wonder how this ever got signed off on in the first place. It does indeed boggle the mind.

But like you've heard before please proceed, there is a morbid fascination in watching sombody stab themself to death in public.

• Members

what's the best BPM for beats? when i turn on Reason 2.5 it's always 120 and my beats sound too fast. not like other beats. can Reason 4 do better BPMs or should i wait for the beat thang? how many BPMs does the beat thang do? thanks. also, if i download some filters how do a burn a CD of them? thanks.

• Members

That's the funny thing, this is your competitions wet dream. What damage could they possibly do to you at this point. If this was a sales pitch of some bizzare type, it went wrong when these jokers basically {censored} themselves and then ate it right in front of their potential customers.

No, we don't want grillz or to swang it from a chain, and no, that simplistic and dare
I say WACK excuse for a NAMM
video tells me not only how screwed this endeavor is from the onset. It does indeed boggle the mind.

But like you've heard before please proceed, there is a morbid fascination in watching sombody stab themself to death in public.

lol yer a hater

• Members

what's the best BPM for beats? when i turn on Reason 2.5 it's always 120 and my beats sound too fast. not like other beats. can Reason 4 do better BPMs or should i wait for the beat thang? how many BPMs does the beat thang do? thanks. also, if i download some filters how do a burn a CD of them? thanks.

yer retarded

• Members

what's the best chain for making beats, gold or silver? i think silver sounds more warm but i don't have a good filter yet. can i download a filter? thanks.

also, if i burn a chain onto a CD can i use Reason as a sound module to make the CD play at the right BPM for beats? thanks.

• Members

if i get a longer chain will my BPMs be slower? what's the best chain for making beats, gold or silver? i think silver sounds more warm but i don't have a good filter yet. can i download a filter? thanks.

also, if i burn a chain onto a CD can i use Reason as a sound module to make the CD play at the right BPM for beats? thanks.

You gots to have dat 30" dookey roll!

• Members

You gots to have dat 30" dookey roll!

is that a good filter for beats? does it work on Windows XP SP2? i want to burn a CD of it if possible. how can i get my CDs to sound more analog? thanks.

also, i like to keep pictures from my digital camera on compact flash. can i use the same compact flash for my beats? thanks.

• Members

Yes, look at what you have created. Where once I had NO opinion of the beat thing, thanks to you I now actively dislike the thing.

Behold.

+1

I was ready to give it a fair shake. Heck, I'm considering a second Machinedrum. But there has been zero indication anywhere that this is coming from a legitimate company with real backing.

You'd think that someone with the "Kangs" would roll in here and get the real info in the hands of real customers LIKE US. Would anyone like to hazard a guess at the monthly KSS group outlay for gear? I'll be we do $50k+ easily between us.

• Members

The other thing that I've mentioned before is the Google cache problem. These forum antics won't go away after we finish scrapping. Future potential buyers will Google for "Beat Thang", read this nonsense, and go buy an MPC just to protect their investment.

Who would risk $1K of their hard-earned monies on these flakes?

• Members

You'd think that someone with the "Kangs" would roll in here and get the real info in the hands of real customers LIKE US. Would anyone like to hazard a guess at the monthly KSS group outlay for gear? I'll be we do $50k+ easily between us.

To be honest, I think it looks like an OK product too, was just havin' some fun with the ninny that showed up.

The real test (for me) will be whether or not the workflow IS any better than whats out there, and how flexible the sequencer is.

You'd think they could post a serious video with some tutorials of how its laid out, what the workflow is like, special features that differentiate it, instead of hype hype hype and no substance.

• Members

You'd think they could post a serious video with some tutorials of how its laid out, what the workflow is like, special features that differentiate it, instead of hype hype hype and no substance.

As I pointed out before, the marketing guy they hired specializes in "guerilla" tactics. In other words, {censored}ing around on the Innertubes. From what I've read in other forums, even the genre-specific people are shaking their heads in disbelief...

• Members

To be honest, I think it looks like an OK product too, was just havin' some fun with the ninny that showed up.

The real test (for me) will be whether or not the workflow IS any better than whats out there, and how flexible the sequencer is.

that dosent appeal to hip hop makers as much

• Members

As I pointed out before, the marketing guy they hired specializes in "guerilla" tactics. In other words, {censored}ing around on the Innertubes. From what I've read in other forums, even the genre-specific people are shaking their heads in disbelief...

yes they hired me

my youtube is youtube.com/yee941

Archived