Beat Kangz of Comedy - epic fail?

xmlguy

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Facts are for stupid, weak minded people.
These guys are aiming for the real artist who buy things based on SOUL. Most of you stupid haters wouldn't understand that cause you are just tools of the machine (that took food out my baby's mouth). We DO NOT want you to buy our product, we consider you the enemy. However, those special few of you who know this THANG is their destiny, rise up....rise up and show the haterz....BANG like a shot to the brang, mang.

• Members

Was there a working one there? They apparently had a working one in their "Suite", but did they demo it at all at NAMM?

From what I've read quite a few people went over there to get a demo after all this internet beatup about it, but the prototype wasn't working. I'm guessing the OS isn't quite finished yet, which might explain the amount of editing in that youtube video.

I'd be interesting in one of these if they get the price right and all the features working, I do think they're shooting themselves in the foot with all this talk though. Funny that they're talking about show and proove on that video but they haven't let anyone else demo one...

• Members

Facts are for stupid, weak minded people.

These guys are aiming for the real artist who buy things based on SOUL. Most of you stupid haters wouldn't understand that cause you are just tools of the machine (that took food out my baby's mouth). We DO NOT want you to buy our product, we consider you the enemy. However, those special few of you who know this THANG is their destiny, rise up....rise up and show the haterz....BANG like a shot to the brang, mang.

hater lololololololol {censored}in nerd go outside

• Members

From what I've read quite a few people went over there to get a demo after all this internet beatup about it, but the prototype wasn't working. I'm a {censored} . I'm guessing the OS isn't quite finished yet, which might explain the amount of editing in that youtube video.

I'd be interesting in one of these if they get the price right and all the features working, I do think they're shooting themselves in the foot with all this talk though.Im gay lol, Funny that they're talking about show and proove on that video but they haven't let anyone else demo one...

wow u dont have to write a whole novel on how u suck cock

• Members

wow man, why do you always try to figure someone out

Im just a guy tryin to get by

You get by insulting people mothers and calling them fags, losers, haterz, gays, nerds and hoes?

Seriously dude, I feel sorry for you...

Archived