OT: The whole Chick-Fil-A controversy made hilarious...

• Members

YEAH! Like those Christian Aid Bastards! Or that fat bearded guy who gives presents to children!!1

You mean the Pagan guy all the "Christians" just so happen to endorse on Jesus' "Birthday"?

There are plenty of great deeds done on the daily by folks not associated / identified and Christian or religious.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That hate, murder, sexism, and guilt is usually attributed to the fact that humankind is imperfect and that because of those imperfections, we must live under guidelines that heavily restrict us from doing stupid things. And those things you mentioned (excluding murder) are only evil relative to the relatively liberal view of ethics and morals of today. Any ancient civilization (you're talking about the Old Testament) had morals that seem to be completely screwed up and backwards to today's standards.

If a book that is meant to display history didn't mention the bad in the world, it would be even less credible than it already is. Humans are inherently screwed up. No one is going to say everyone is born completely well-natured.

Whether this means anything to you or not, I don't really care. Just wanted to get my point across before the lock.

What about the genocide committed by "god" in the bible"? O he is "perfect" so he gets a pass?

• Members

What about the genocide committed by "god" in the bible"? O he is "perfect" so he gets a pass?

The entire entity of God is that He is perfect. With our nature we don't understand perfection. So things such as genocide seem insane, but happen for reasons we can't comprehend. That same ideal can work for pretty much any harmful thing in life. Everything happens for a reason, you just may not know or need to know the reason. (faith)

• Members

SAL is very concerned about hate-mongering toward the LGBT community

I love that post.

Nice try trolol

Devi busts balls so balls get busted back. I have a dirty sense of humor. I have gays and lesbians working for me everyday. I have no shortage of gay and lesbian friends. I have nothing but love for all my "f*gs and queens and everything in between" as we say.

• Members

The entire entity of God is that He is perfect. With our nature we don't understand perfection. So things such as genocide seem insane, but happen for reasons we can't comprehend. That same ideal can work for pretty much any harmful thing in life. Everything happens for a reason, you just may not know or need to know the reason. (faith)

You are a {censored}ing idiot.

• Members

I love that post.

Nice try trolol

Devi busts balls so balls get busted back. I have a dirty sense of humor. I have gays and lesbians working for me everyday. I have no shortage of gay and lesbian friends. I have nothing but love for all my "f*gs and queens and everything in between" as we say.

Oh, it's the classic "I have _____ friends so I can talk {censored} about _____" defense. Good one.

• Members
No.

You don't get the luxury to pick and chose things from the Bible you disagree with and still somehow call yourself a Christian. Your "good book" is chock full of hate, murder, sexism and guilt.

:lol: says Dr. SAL the Biblical Scholar :lol:

• Members

Oh, it's the classic "I have _____ friends so I can talk {censored} about _____" defense. Good one.

Well it's true. As I said, I have a super wrong sense of humor. {censored} Loobs was just hanging out with me and my peeps in NY a couple weeks ago and there was gay vs. straight friend {censored} talking galore. ChristianATL can certainly vouch for the mad {censored} talking between me and my gay and lesbionic co workers / friends.

I'll suck your dick to prove a point.

• Members

Well it's true. As I said, I have a super wrong sense of humor. {censored} Loobs was just hanging out with me and my peeps in NY a couple weeks ago and there was gay vs. straight friend {censored} talking galore. ChristianATL can certainly vouch for the mad {censored} talking between me and my gay and lesbionic co workers / friends.

I'll suck your dick to prove a point.

That's great for you and your friends. But just like it would still be offensive to go around spouting the N-word, even if you have a pal who is black and is cool with it, it's the same deal when you're making public posts about the LGBT community, IMO.

Archived