Might be going to PA....Whats there to do

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man I remember the days when it used to be good. Now it's a bunch of cellphone chargers and socks. The omelet lady (Louella) from shady maple still works there on Fridays at a produce stand, which is good, and you can still get the homemade rootbeer.

OH You'd be doing yourself a major disservice if you don't go to Shady Maple for breakfast.

Shady Maple is really close to me, too. I never gel'd with it. I think it might be because it was THE Cool place to skip school at.

• Members

Man I remember the days when it used to be good. Now it's a bunch of cellphone chargers and
socks

{censored}ing LOL on the socks. There are like a dozen Vietnamese guys selling the same socks everywhere you go. Stevie might like it since he's never been there. I go once or twice during the summer but it's not the same.

• Members

{censored}ing LOL on the socks. There are like a dozen Vietnamese guys selling the same socks everywhere you go. Stevie might like it since he's never been there. I go once or twice during the summer but it's not the same.

Haha yeah. I try to go when I remember and have nothing else to do on a Friday. The whoopie pies are pretty good and cheap also. I like that giant hardware store where you can get all kinds of components and army stuff.

Archived