underage doods: sup?

echodeluxe

• Members

They're too young for this joke.

Made me laugh. Well played.

Oh come on. I get the joke too. It's a brilliant pun. By the way do you want me to make you a pixelfix?

• Members

Oh come on. I get the joke too. It's a brilliant pun. By the way do you want me to make you a pixelfix?

WANT! BUT....right now I have no funds. I have listed to your demos a few times and love it. BUT WHEN I DO have the funds there were already sneaky little thoughts in my brain of ordering a NUDE Mega Pixel from you. I wanted to design some outrageous faceplate for it out of a recycled circuit board. Something pixelized and futuristic: Nostromo spaceship kinda typeface. I'm into what your doing: I am a future customer. PROMISE!

• Members

WANT! BUT....right now I have no funds. I have listed to your demos a few times and love it. BUT WHEN I DO have the funds there were already sneaky little thoughts in my brain of ordering a NUDE Mega Pixel from you. I wanted to design some outrageous faceplate for it out of a recycled circuit board. Something pixelized and futuristic: Nostromo spaceship kinda typeface. I'm into what your doing: I am a future customer. PROMISE!

Oh, that sounds awesome. I just sent you a pm. You should get in on the tourbox.

Archived